23.7.12

MY DINNER DATE WITH MONKEY

Dinner at Terroni



Monkey and I were left to our own devices this past Saturday, so I decided to make it a special night for the two of us. We had a dinner date at Terroni, one of our favourite restaurants along Queen Street West. It was quality one-on-one time, and he was a very charming dinner companion.

Dinner dates are going to be one our special traditions whenever we find ourselves alone on a weekend. Do you have any special traditions with your little ones?

1 comment:

  1. He looks like he was so well behaved! I attempted a sushi night with S around that age and had to ask for the cheque before the food even arrived... I REALLY wouldn't have wanted to sit next to me if I were the other patrons. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...